My neighbor has been suffering from severe piles and has been bleeding for about three weeks now. We have tried every means to heal it but in vain. We tried with dietary fibre, ointment, ayurvedic piles care tablet, syrup, and sitz bath method but still bleeding is there. His hemorrhoid had been there from ten years back. Kindly suggest a medicine that could immediately stop bleeding. Please help.
Welcome to icliniq.com.
I understand your concern.
Ideally, you should take him to the nearest doctor to evaluate him better in this kind of medical situation where bleeding is there for about three weeks.
For hemorrhoids, depending on the stage, surgery may be required. If there is a recurrent symptomatic hemorrhoid, surgery is effective and would help with the problem.
I would suggest the following treatment:
1. Lifestyle and food habit change should be done to avoid constipation and bleeding episodes in hemorrhoids.
2. Continue sitz bath.
3. Intake of dietary fiber to avoid constipation. If needed, syrup can be added to make stool soft and easy to evacuate without straining.
4. Apply anovate cream (Phenylephrine, Beclometasone, and Lidocaine) two to three times a day. It improves pain, swelling, and itching due to piles.
5. Tablet Daflon 500 mg (Diosmin 450 mg and Hesperidin 50 mg) three times a day after food for seven days. Watch for any side effects like abdominal pain, diarrhea, and any allergy to the medicine. If present, take advice from a local doctor whether to continue this medicine further or not.
6. Please visit a local doctor to assess the hemorrhoid stage and necessary medical guidance to prevent further episodes of symptoms.
Hope you find my reply helpful.
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
.. history, I feel she must be having fissures in the anus or piles (hemorrhoids). As she is constipated every time she goes to the toilet it stretches the analysis area and can cause tears and bleed. Even the piles can also bleed. Now coming to the ... Read fullWhat causes heavy bleeding in a patient with ovarian cyst?
.. a beta hCG of 816 and a cyst in the left adnexa with bleeding from vagina the first probable diagnosis is ectopic pregnancy. However, it is likely that it is an abortion of the tubal ectopic pregnancy which means that probably there was an ectopic... Read fullCould bleeding ulcer be the reason for anal bleeding?
.. understand your concern on this issue. The photograph which you uploaded indicates fresh blood in minute quantity (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Fresh blood from the anus on the surface of stool or without passing stool indi... Read full
Also Read Answers From:
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask an Internal Medicine Physician Now