Q. What causes piles? Please suggest some medicines.

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai

I have piles for the past two months. Please suggest some medicines.

#

Sedentary lifestyle, eating oily and spicy junk foods, smoking and drinking habits are the common causes to have piles. It can be managed naturally through ayurvedic medicines and lifestyle changes. Avoid eating spicy and fried junk foods. Do regular kapalbhati Mandhukashana and Ardhamatsyendrasana. Drink plenty of water. Avoid smoking and drinking if you have these habits. Eat fibrous foods and fruits as well as green leafy vegetables. Do these things and provide your valuable feedback after fifteen days.

|