Q. I have two painful pimple-like structures on my penis. What is the treatment?

Dr. Alexander Davis, Md

Hello, I am a 16-year old Teenager, I have masturbated twice a day for the past 3 days, I have stopped doing it now, The Problem I am facing is, I have got two pimple-like structures on my pennis, one towards the right side on it and one below the shaft both near join of penis and scrotom, one of the pimples from these two is not newly formed one it's there from when I have shaved for the first time and at that time it did not cause any pain, but now it is causing me pain and the other pimple is less in size compared to first one and it looks like pus-filled, and it's so much itchy for me over there from months now, please help me some one.

Dr. Alexander Davis, Md

General Medicine
#

Dear,

If this would not be through the internet I would carefully remove these “pimple-like structures” for you in three minutes without pain. But so I need to ask you to see a doctor in person.

I am sure, from what you describe, that these are furuncles which need to be removed by a physician. But don’t be ashamed or afraid. We doctors see such things every day. Believe me, there is not one single day in a doctor’s work-life on which we don’t see genitals of both genders. So please settle an appointment.

What is more, I believe that the reason for these furuncles is the fact that you are shaving your most intimate area. Please don’t do that! Just shorten the hair with a safe electric hair trimmer. Don’t use a shaver!

You have no imagination how many people we see in our practice because of accidents that happen due to shaving the scrotum and penis area. I know that it is fashion to be shaved down there, but I see the consequences sitting in our waiting room every day! Therefore, please get yourself an electric hair trimmer and use that one to shorten the hair instead of shaving them.

Another topic is that you said you used to masturbate. Please don’t do that again, it’s not healthy. Don’t listen to all the people who say it’s healthy. It’s not.

I wish you a speedy recovery and and I’m always here for you if you need further help.

*Furuncles due to shaving
*Compulsive masturbation

Visual inspection

*Warts
*various other

*Furuncles at the penis/scrotum post shaving
*Masturbation compulsion

*See a doctor in person URGENTLY to get the furuncles treated
*Don’t masturbate

*No shaving, trimming only
*Avoiding masturbation

Any time you want.

|