Q. I have two painful pimple-like structures on my penis. What is the treatment?

Dr. Alexander Davis
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 20, 2020 and last reviewed on: Jan 21, 2021

I am 18 years old. I masturbated twice a day for the past three days. But I have stopped doing it now because I got two pimple-like structures on my penis. The first one is present on the right side and another one is below the shaft near the joining point of the penis and scrotum. One of these pimples is not newly formed and it is present there when I shaved the area for the first time. At that time, I did not have any pain but now I have pain and another pimple is small in size when compared to the first one and it seems to be pus-filled. It causes itching for months now. Please help me.

#

You seem to have furuncles and it has to be removed by a physician. Please get an appointment soon and remove it. You have furuncles due to shaving of the intimate area. Please do not do it. You can shorten the hair by using a safe electric hair trimmer. Do not use a shaver. There are many people suffering from problems due to shaving the scrotum and penis area and we see the consequences every day. Please get an electric hair trimmer and shorten the hair instead of shaving them. Do not do masturbation. It is not healthy.

You have furuncles due to shaving and compulsive masturbation.

Visual inspection is needed.

You can have warts and various other problems.

You have furuncles at the penis and scrotum due to post-shaving. Refrain masturbation.

Consult the doctor in person soon to remove the furuncles and do not masturbate.

Try to trimming and do not shave it

Revert at any time you want.

|