Q. What is the cause of multiple tiny pimples on my penis?

Dr. Vandana Andrews

I have multiple tiny pimples on my glans penis, which are not itchy. I urinate 50 to 55 minutes after drinking water, with a slight burning sensation at the beginning of the urine stream. Urine RE/ME report is normal. Normal blood sugar. What do you feel is the problem?

I am currently taking Doxypal dr-l, Mahacef, and Metrogyl ointment.

#

I understand your concern.

A pimple on the penis could be a cyst or wart. If it is reddish, painful, or painless, you may need a physical examination. Depending upon the type, medical management can be started. UTI (urinary tract infection) can lead to burning micturition since all your tests are normal. In that case, try to drink 3 liters of water a day and frequently urinate. However, if you hold urine for a long time, this can lead to bacterial growth and cause UTI. Meanwhile, maintain personal hygiene. I suggest you consult your specialist doctor, discuss with them, and take the medicines with their consent.

|