Q. How to get rid of a pimple on the right side of the nose and below the eye?

Dr. Sandhya Narayankutty

I am 28 years old, and my height is 5 feet 2 inches. I have a pimple near my right nose below the eyes. I do not know whether it has pus discharge or not. What should I do next?

#

I reviewed the information provided and the attached images (attachment removed to protect patient's identity). The white spots on the right side of your nose and the ones close to your eye are called milia. It is a common skin condition among individuals with slightly oily skin under the eyes. It may appear depending on hormone variations, skin type, climatic conditions, and the type of food we consume. Milia may also appear among individuals with a family and genetic history of similar conditions. I suggest you apply a Salicylic acid gel on the white spots at night and use a Salicyclic acid face wash in the morning. Continue this treatment until the white material inside the spot comes out. You can consult a dermatologist as he can help treat milia. I suggest you use a face wash as it helps in eliminating oil production. In addition, reduce the consumption of oily food and consume at least 13 glasses of water daily.

|