Welcome to icliniq.com.
1. Apply Nadibact cream (Nadifloxacin) twice daily for days 10 days.
2. Wash face with D Acne face wash (Glycolic Acid, and Salicylic Acid) twice daily for 10 days.
3. Take a tablet of Antoxid HC (Manganese, Zinc, beta Carotene, Copper, and L-Selenium) once daily after breakfast for 10 days.
4. Use Acne UV sunscreen for 30 minutes before going outdoors. Eat food rich in vitamins A and C.
5. Eat carrots, papaya, muskmelon, mangoes, berries, avocado, etc.
6. Drink plenty of water.
7. Avoid direct sunlight exposure.
8. Avoid the sun between 11 am to 4 pm.
9. Use Sunscreen.
10. Take sun protection measures.
11. Avoid scratching and rubbing of lesions.
12. Avoid popping or pricking pimples.
Follow up after 10 days.