Q. My 11-year-old child is suffering from pompholyx eczema on hands. Is it curable?

Dr. Farzana Roshan

My 11-year-old child is suffering from pompholyx eczema on hands for the last three years. There is too much itching, pain, and blisters on his hands. His biopsy suggested spongiotic dermatitis. I have taken allopathic, homeopathic, and ayurvedic medicines. But still, there is no relief. Is it curable? Can you tell me some medicines?

Current medications:

Tablet Omnacortil.

Past medications of the same issue:

Tablet AA.
Tablet Zinc.
Tablet KLMC 1 g.

#

Please attach the picture of rashes if possible and also attach previously taken Ayurvedic medicine prescription.

Ayurveda can cure all kinds of dermatitis. But keep in mind, the progress will be a little slow. So you need to follow them regularly for a specific period.

You do not have to take tablet Omnacortil while taking ayurvedic medicines. Please tell me if there is any relief while taking tablet Omnacortil?

Does he have any other symptoms like itching or burning sensation or loss of appetite or constipation or worm infestation or indigestion?

Do not panic. We can take all measures to cure this as soon as possible. Use any herbal-based soaps or medicated soaps. Do not use any soaps that dry up the skin.

Include Vitamin C, Vitamin A, and Zinc in the diet. Do not give any oily and spicy food. Instead, provide more leafy greens, spinach, broccoli, citrus fruits. Avoid fish while taking milk. You can give fish but not too much. Avoid junk food, potato chips, or any other unhealthy snack.

I suggest you with the below-mentioned medications for 45 days with a regular follow-up.

• Mahamanjisthadi Kadha 10 ml three times before food.
  • Avipattikar churna 2.5 gram two times a day after food.
  • Vetpalai thailam (external application) regularly.
  • Gandhaka Rasayana half tablet three times daily after food.
  • Panchatikta ghrita Guggulu one tablet in the morning and night before food.

Atopic dermatitis.

Spongiotic dermatitis.

Thank you for the advice.

He has a lot of itching and burning sensation. He uses soft medicated soap advised by the doctor. I do not have an ayurvedic prescription as I misplaced it. He does not eat fish or meat. The few pictures attached are recent ones, and those with blisters are old ones. Please suggest medicine that gives instant relief because the child is small and cries in pain. We use coconut oil and now castor oil to ease the pain, along with a cold press. But this only gives some relief. Also, the medicine you have written will they be available in my area?

#

These medicines which I have suggested are more effective in this condition. So buy them as soon as possible. They will be available in any Ayurveda pharmacies in your area, but the Vetpalai thailam will be available only online. You can ask the pharmacy anyway.

If it is not available, try to get any one of these.

Winsoria oil.

Psora oil.

Mahamanjisthadi tailam.

Eladi thailam.

These are the alternatives for massaging. Massage with any one of these oil all over the body every day.

|