Q. I lose the erection when I try to penetrate my wife. Please suggest

I am a 32 year old male. I got married two years ago. My wife is two years younger than me. Both of us have never been in a relationship ever before. Now after marriage, we are trying to have intercourse, but are unable to. We want to have a baby now but are really worried about the situation. When we are unable to have sex, we masturbate. I wonder how I will ever penetrate within her small space. Also, I tried penetrating a lot of times, but the moment I come close to it, I lose the erection. We are very frustrated and are yearning to have a baby. Please help us. More importantly, we want to be sexually happy. Please suggest what I can do.