Q. I lose the erection when I try to penetrate my wife. Please suggest

I am a 32 year old male. I got married two years ago. My wife is two years younger than me. Both of us have never been in a relationship ever before. Now after marriage, we are trying to have intercourse, but are unable to. We want to have a baby now but are really worried about the situation. When we are unable to have sex, we masturbate. I wonder how I will ever penetrate within her small space. Also, I tried penetrating a lot of times, but the moment I come close to it, I lose the erection. We are very frustrated and are yearning to have a baby. Please help us. More importantly, we want to be sexually happy. Please suggest what I can do.

Dr. Salah Saad Shoman
MASTER DEGREE IN INTERNAL MEDICINE., BACHELOR DEGREE IN MEDICINE AND SURGERY
General Medicine, Internal Medicine

• The normal vagina before sexual intercourse has its walls collapsed on each other. On penetration, the walls open wide apart and take the shape of the husband's penis for more pleasure of both partners.
  • The cause of losing erection is due to anxiety. You need to calm down and try to put your penis inside or at the opening of the vagina. Even if not fully erect, it will get erect again by friction against the walls of the vagina.
  • As for having a baby, you can consider ICSI (intracytoplasmic sperm injection) until the sex problem is solved.

For further queries consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

Is there any lubricant you suggest?

Dr. Salah Saad Shoman
General Medicine, Internal Medicine

• I suggest you try using Durex lubricant gel.

For more information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

* expert medical advice guaranteed.

Also Read Answers From

Ask an Internal Medicine Physician »
* expert medical advice guaranteed.