Q. Please suggest tablet for better and longer intercourse.

Dr. Radhakrishnan Nair B
This is a premium question & answer published on May 19, 2016 and last reviewed on: Mar 07, 2020

I am married and I am 33 years old. I have erection problem. Sometimes, I get good erection, but it lasts only for two minutes. I did consult a sexologist. He told I am normal and I also checked my sperm count, which is normal too. My work life is stressful. Sometimes, I take Lvate capsule, but it does not work as I expected. But, later I took Caverta 25 mg it works fine. Shall I continue to take the same? Please suggest me a suitable tablet for better and longer intercourse. Nowadays a lot of medications are available and I do not know which one to take. Please suggest.

Dr. Radhakrishnan Nair B

Obstetrics And Gynaecology Sexology
#

I can understand your situation.

• Do you have any other medical problems like diabetes or thyroid?
  • Are you on any drugs? Are you addicted to smoking and alcohol?
  • If the answer is yes to above questions you need to take professional help.
  • Exercise in any format is very useful for improving your sex. You can start either walking or yoga for 45 minutes daily. Learning meditation will help to de-stress yourself.
  • Eating a healthy diet, avoiding fast food and carbonated drinks are also very useful.
  • In spite of all this if no improvement then you can take Tadalafil 5 mg two hours before intercourse.

Revert back with the asked details to a sexologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

| 

Thank you doctor.

I do not have diabetes or thyroid for now, as I had taken health checkup few months ago. I have slightly high BP, which may be due to stress.

Dr. Radhakrishnan Nair B

Obstetrics And Gynaecology Sexology
#

• That is good. So, I strongly suggest you to start doing exercises daily.
  • Start with 30 minutes and gradually increase to one hour. In two month's time you will have improvements.
  • Also, try to learn yoga and meditation.

For further doubts consult a sexologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

| 

Why am I not having a proper erection?

Query: Hello doctor, How are you doing? I hope you are good. My age is 29, from the last 8 to 9 days, I did not have a proper erection. This did not happen with me earlier. I am a bit worried because of this issue, also I am sleeping at 4 O'clock in the morning and waking up at 9 O'clock in the morning. Pl...  Read Full »

Penis enlargement exercises led to swollen veins on my shaft. Please guide me.

Query: Hello doctor, I am a healthy 33 year old male. I have sex regularly and masturbate regularly. Over the years, I dabbled in penis enlargement exercises. I quit doing them a while back because I felt it was causing a damage to the penis. Recently, I used a cock ring, but for not more than ten minute...  Read Full »

My cervix length is small. Can I do some exercise to get normal delivery?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 23-week pregnant with DCDA twin. My CL at week 19 was 28 mm and I was asked to take bed rest. Can I do any exercise because I prefer natural delivery? Currently, I am taking Progesterone tablets vaginally and also weekly Progesterone injection.  Read Full »

Ask a Sexologist Now