Q. Why am I not getting a good hard erection?

Dr. Ankush Jairath

When I try to have intercourse then due to some reason I am not getting hard enough for an erection like after 30 seconds it becomes normal.

It just remains normal, that is it?

I do not know what to do.

#

The reason for not getting a good hard erection can be psychological. Do you have hypertension or diabetes?

Is there any history of medications?

How is your sleeping pattern?

Do you smoke?

I only have high blood pressure and I smoke too.

#

It is better to quit smoking. Take at least eight hours of uninterrupted sleep.

Are you taking any medications for hypertension (if yes then kindly consult your physician for any erectile-related side effects)?

If you are sexually active more than two times a week then, you can start the tablet Tadalafil 2.5 mg once a day for two weeks else can take the tablet Sildenafil (Sildenafil citrate) 50 mg two hours before intercourse.

Feel free to ask anything.

Thanks.

|