Q. Why did I lose my erection while penetrating for the first time?

This is a premium question & answer published on Sep 17, 2021 and last reviewed on: Sep 20, 2021

I am 21-years-old male with a weight of 88 kg and a height of 6 feet. I am having an issue with erection. I cannot stay hard for an extended period. Yesterday, I had my first intercourse. I got an erection, and when I penetrated, my penis became soft, and after that, it did not get hard again.

Kindly help.

#

If you got a good erection before penetration and then lost it, it was most likely due to psychological reasons. Anticipation, worries about performance, overthinking about sex can result in loss of erection. This is most likely not a physical issue.

I suggest you take Sildenafil or Tadalafil one hour before sex, which will help sustain your erection. When you regularly get into sexual activity, your confidence will improve, and you will be able to do sex without a tablet.

Thank you for your reply.

After this incident, my penis is not getting erected.

Kindly help.

#

This is not a permanent issue. Kindly take the medicines that I have mentioned, and you will be alright in a few days.

Try not to focus on the erection for some days to bypass your psychological issues.

|