Q. Will Nano-Leo give permanent solution for erection problem?

Dr. Radhakrishnan Nair B
Published on Jan 10, 2018 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

I am 48 years old. I am experiencing weak erection and difficulty in sustaining the same. This condition was observed 10 years back. Also, there is premature ejaculation. Other physical ailments that I have are, I am suffering from hypertension and taking Amlopres-L (Amlodipine and Lisinopril) for the last 10 years, high cholesterol and triglycerides. My cholesterol level is 225 and triglyceride is 200 for the last 12 years. I used to do frequent masturbation in early age. I do have erection during morning hours many times, particularly after sound sleep or if I had long walk previous day. I am having Sildenafil 25 mg or 5 mg Cialis, which is effective enough. But, I wish to get rid of tablet support and live natural way. I consulted urologist today and he prescribed me Nano-Leo capsules and Modula 5 mg for 10 days. I wish to have your second opinion on this. Please guide.

Dr. Radhakrishnan Nair B

Obstetrics And Gynaecology Sexology
#

• At 48 years of you are having frequent early morning erection shows that your testosterone levels are adequate.
  • Mild hypertension and dyslipidemia can partly be responsible. Do you smoke or drink?
  • You can safely take the medicines without any problems. 
  • In addition, the best medicine is some sort of exercise daily for an hour. It will help your erection.
  • Regarding premature ejaculation, you can divert your mind during intercourse or do some mental calculations.
  • Always try to squeeze the tip of penis just before ejaculation. Repeatedly if you practice, you can overcome it. Also, you can take a professional help.

For further doubts consult a sexologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

Thanks for your reply. I never smoke and drink alcohol. My hypertension with anxiety has been uncontrolled intermittently for over last 10 years. Exercise and good sleep does help me a lot, but they are not sufficient. Will taking Nano-Leo be a step towards permanent solution?

Dr. Radhakrishnan Nair B

Obstetrics And Gynaecology Sexology
#

• Nano-Leo (Ginkgo biloba, L-arginine, Yohimbe bark extract and Zinc sulfate) is an ayuvedic safe preparation to take for six weeks course. It is supposed to boost your vigor.
  • You can take Tadalafil two days in a week and can discuss with your physician regarding BP.

For further information consult a sexologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

Shall I take Tadalafil tablet to maintain erection?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 32 years of age weighing 76 kg and my height is 5 feet 6 inches. I am unable to maintain erection. I have been experiencing this since a year. Prior to that, it was all fine and great. I have not had any other health issue and my BP, sugar levels, cholesterol are all normal. I e...  Read Full >>

Dr. Kumarshri Shriniwas Saraswat
Psychologist Counsellor

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You can safely take tablet Tadalafil (10 mg or 20 mg) half an hour before sexual activity. It can be taken on alternate days if needed because the effect lasts for two days. You could also take tablet Tetrafol plus (combination of Levomefolate calcium, Pyridoxal 5-phospha...  Read Full

What Is Premature Ejaculation?

Article Overview: A huge percentage of young men ejaculate within a few seconds or with minimal strokes during sexual intercourse. It is very stressful for both partners when this happens, and it can even lead to marital disharmony and discord. This is the most common male sexual problem. Fortunately, it can be overcome and even treated. Read Article

Dr. Poosha Darbha
Sexologist

Premature ejaculation (rapid climax within seconds) is common. It is natural in people with an overly sensitive penis, but it is distressing and disappointing for the couple. To overcome the problem naturally, one needs to understand how exactly it happens and learn how to stop it. It is somewhat li...  Read Article

Is it recommended to take Tadalafil and Bupropion together?

Query: Hello doctor, I am currently taking Tadalafil as we are trying to conceive a child. I used to take Sildenafil Citrate but switched to Tadalafil a few months back. There are certain days when besides taking Tadalafil or Sildenafil I am unable to maintain an erection. This could be either due to low ...  Read Full >>

Dr. Poosha Darbha
Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. First, I would like to know the frequency of intercourse and the days on which you are trying for pregnancy. I mean, do you have sex every day during those days? Once every other day?  Read Full

Ask a Sexologist Now