Q. Will Nano-Leo give permanent solution for erection problem?

Dr. Radhakrishnan Nair. B
This is a premium question & answer published on Jan 10, 2018 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

I am 48 years old. I am experiencing weak erection and difficulty in sustaining the same. This condition was observed 10 years back. Also, there is premature ejaculation. Other physical ailments that I have are, I am suffering from hypertension and taking Amlopres-L (Amlodipine and Lisinopril) for the last 10 years, high cholesterol and triglycerides. My cholesterol level is 225 and triglyceride is 200 for the last 12 years. I used to do frequent masturbation in early age. I do have erection during morning hours many times, particularly after sound sleep or if I had long walk previous day. I am having Sildenafil 25 mg or 5 mg Cialis, which is effective enough. But, I wish to get rid of tablet support and live natural way. I consulted urologist today and he prescribed me Nano-Leo capsules and Modula 5 mg for 10 days. I wish to have your second opinion on this. Please guide.

#

• At 48 years of you are having frequent early morning erection shows that your testosterone levels are adequate.
  • Mild hypertension and dyslipidemia can partly be responsible. Do you smoke or drink?
  • You can safely take the medicines without any problems. 
  • In addition, the best medicine is some sort of exercise daily for an hour. It will help your erection.
  • Regarding premature ejaculation, you can divert your mind during intercourse or do some mental calculations.
  • Always try to squeeze the tip of penis just before ejaculation. Repeatedly if you practice, you can overcome it. Also, you can take a professional help.

For further doubts consult a sexologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

Thanks for your reply. I never smoke and drink alcohol. My hypertension with anxiety has been uncontrolled intermittently for over last 10 years. Exercise and good sleep does help me a lot, but they are not sufficient. Will taking Nano-Leo be a step towards permanent solution?

#

• Nano-Leo (Ginkgo biloba, L-arginine, Yohimbe bark extract and Zinc sulfate) is an ayuvedic safe preparation to take for six weeks course. It is supposed to boost your vigor.
  • You can take Tadalafil two days in a week and can discuss with your physician regarding BP.

For further information consult a sexologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

|