Q. Is the variation in PPBS after 2nd and 3rd hour of meal normal?

Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Post Prandial Blood Sugar Level or Diabetes? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Is the variation in PPBS after 2nd and 3rd hour of meal normal?

I am a 49 year old female. I have been checking my PPBS at home. But, there is a bit ambiguity in my results. My PPBS after two hours shows around 210 and if I check after three hours my PPBS levels up to 140. So, kindly please let me know that which test result am I supposed to consider. My fasting blood sugar level is usually 120. I am not taking any regular medications. I have been noticing the variations since past one month. I am not prone to any diseases or surgery. My BP and cholesterol are also normal.