Q. Does my boyfriend's precum touching my vagina for a second get me pregnant?

Dr. Varunbabu Aucha

I have no symptoms yet. I want to consult about pregnancy, and I am scared I might be pregnant. I am a virgin, and my boyfriend's precum touched my vagina for a second. I am scared.

Please help, doctor.

#

You cannot get pregnant based on the query provided. To be pregnant, there should be sexual intercourse followed by ejaculation. Touching precum superficially over a private part will not lead to pregnancy. Was there any penetration? Are you sure you have not had sexual intercourse? If there is nothing like that, you cannot be pregnant. So there is nothing to be scared of.

|