Q. I touched her vagina with my precum. Will she get pregnant?

Dr. Poonguzhali Liston

I touched a women's vagina with my precum. Will she get pregnant? Kindly give your opinion.

#

Precum does contain a minimal quantity of sperm. So when the vagina comes in contact with the precum, there is a chance of pregnancy. However, the chances of pregnancy are very low (less than 1 %). I hope this was helpful.

If I urinated several times throughout the day, will that clear all sperm living inside that could have been there from the previous ejaculation? As there is only a minimal chance of her getting pregnant, I need not worry about that. Kindly give your opinion.

#

Do not worry. The chances of pregnancy are low enough for you not to worry about it. Repeated urination will not help eliminate sperm from the tract unless if you have a condition called retrograde ejaculation. I hope this was helpful.

Why are the chances so low? Also, I thought urination acidity kills sperm. That is why I ask if urination between ejaculation kills the sperm that could have stayed and picked up by precum. Kindly give your opinion.

#

Though there is a single urethra for ejaculation and urination, both these systems are different. When you ejaculate, the normal mechanisms prevent urine from passing through and vise versa. So there is no mixing of the urine and semen except in retrograde ejaculation. Urinating in between ejaculation will wash out the sperm from the urethra but not kill it. The pH (or acidity) of semen and urine is almost the same (around seven to eight). Hence the acidity in urine will not kill the sperm.

I hope this was helpful.

Why are my chances of getting her pregnant so low? Kindly explain.

#

The chances of the sperm in the precum are very low. The amount of precum that would have been introduced into the vagina would be significantly less. Hence the chance of pregnancy are low. I hope this was helpful.

|