Q. What are the chances of getting pregnant with precum?

Dr. Deepali Raina
Published on Jun 19, 2019

I had intercourse yesterday. In the beginning, the condom was not there, can say for one to two minutes for three to four penetration. After that condom was there and semen came after masturbating for 10 minutes. Can I get pregnant with precum?

Dr. Deepali Raina

Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

The chances of getting pregnant with precum are very low. It also depends on the time of your cycles. If you are not in the middle of your cycles say day 13, 14 or 15 of the monthly periods, it should be a safe time.

| 

My last period was on 16 before (at the end of last month).

Dr. Deepali Raina

Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

This is your fertile period. If in any doubt take an emergency contraceptive pill like Unwanted 72 or I-pill are readily available without a prescription. Take within 72 hours of sex to be on the safer side.

| 

My pregnant wife started bleeding after a fall. What should I do?

Query: Hello doctor, My wife, who is in the first trimester of her pregnancy, slipped on our son's baseball in our garage yesterday and fell. She landed on some workout equipment, which hurt her stomach at a 45o angle at the mid bottom section. She is still in pain, and now she has a bleeding with a dis...  Read Full »

My pregnant wife noticed blood in her vomit. What is the reason?

Query: My doctor,My wife is pregnant and this is her third month. During vomiting, she noticed blood. What is the reason? Kindly suggest me.  Read Full »