Q. I am planning for a baby. Kindly guide me.

Dr. Vidya

I am planning for a baby. I need suggestion on that like counseling. I have only acidity problem.

#

Kindly let me know how we can help you. Do furnish your age and your spouse age and also married life. Do you and your partner have any medical illness and also any history of abortions before?

For more information consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

My age is 34 years and husband is 35 years. We started planning three months ago. The only issue I have is acidity and my husband does not have any problem. Suggest some folic acid tablet and also suggest some for better conception.

#

Kindly get all the pre-conceptional tests done.

1. Complete blood count.
  2. Thyroid profile.
  3. Prolactin levels.
  4. Fasting and postprandial sugars.
  5. HbA1c.
  6. Urine routine and microscopy.
  7. Liver and renal function test.
  8. Blood group.

Also, you can take tablet folic acid 5 mg daily one tablet for three months. Do check your blood pressure too. Plan a pregnancy soon considering your age.

|