Q. Can rubbing genitals with a condom and no ejaculation get me pregnant?

Dr. Raveendran S. R

Does rubbing genitals together while using a condom and no ejaculation cause pregnancy? My period is late for a day, so I am worried about the thought I could be pregnant. Every month before my period starts, I usually have tender breasts, but I do not have them this month. What does this mean?

Please help me. doctor.

#

I can understand your concern.

If there was a condom involved during rubbing, there is no need to worry about pregnancy.

Your symptoms can be due to,

• It can be due to infection. If the white discharge is seen, I suggest you take (consult with a specialist doctor, talk with him or her and take medicines with their consent) tablet Doxy (Doxycycline) 100 mg twice a day for five days and tablet Livogen (Ferrous Fumarate and Folic Acid).

• It can be due to hormonal issues. So plan for a thyroid function test.

• It can be due to polycystic ovary syndrome. So plan for an ultrasound abdomen.

• It can be due to anemia; thus, check for hemoglobin levels.

• It can be due to a vitamin deficiency. So check for folic acid, vitamin B, and vitamin D.

• It can be due to dehydration. So make sure you take adequate water.

|