Q. Can a girl get pregnant without ejaculating inside her?

Can a girl get pregnant even though I did not ejaculate inside her?

#

Yes, this method has some failure rate ranging from 4 to 25 percent depending on how effectively it is carried out. So usually, a girl will not get pregnant in most of the cases, but the possibility cannot be ruled out. Also, baseline risk depends on which day of the cycle the sex was done. Say if it was done within 2 to 3 days of the period or in a week before the period, then chances are very less at baseline. So, if sex has happened within last 3 to 4 days, then she may have an emergency contraceptive pill to further reduce the chances of pregnancy.

I did it after her period, after three days. Is there a possibility?

#

It is considered as a safe period for sex. So, if we consider combinedly, then the risk is less. However, we cannot rule out possibility cent percent till she gets her period, but the risk is less (nearly less than 5 percent).

| 

Is it risky to have sexual intercourse with type 1 herpes patient?

Query: Hi doctor, I just recently started dating a man that informed me he has type 1 herpes. I want to know the risk factors and protective measures I can take if I choose to start a sexual relationship with him.  Read Full »

What is the reason for not ejaculating during sexual intercourse?

Query: Hello doctor,I am 70 but until recently have been very sexually active with my wife. I am in good health overall but have suffered from anxiety and depression my entire life. That usually has not interfered with my sex life. I have had a penile implant several years ago so getting an erection is not...  Read Full »

I started bleeding from my vagina after rough sexual intercourse. Kindly help.

Query: Hello doctor,I am 27. I currently started bleeding from my vagina and I had rough sexual intercourse four times in four days with my partner. I experienced hip pain yesterday but when I woke up, the pain was gone and 30 minutes before I started bleeding, I started to have pain in the same spot. I ge...  Read Full »

I get twitches on my calves, shoulders, and head after getting the Novavax COVID vaccine. Please help.
Hello doctor, I got the Novavax COVID vaccine. Since I had the vaccine, I had bad arm pain. But the scary thing that ha...  Read more»
It hurts when I push above my left breast bone. Please help.
Hi doctor, I have been having some chest pain issues. When I push above my left breast bone it hurts in only one spot. ...  Read more»
Bird Flu (Avian Influenza) - Causes, Symptoms, Mortality Rate, and Treatment
Bird flu or avian influenza is a viral infection that spreads among birds and can affect humans rarely. Read the article...  Read more»