Q. I want to get pregnant very soon. Can I take clomid for ovalution?

Dr. Veena Madhankumar
Published on Dec 21, 2017

I want to get pregnant very soon. Last year, when I was pregnant I missed it in three months. After that I am trying for the same. I am going through regular treatment with my gynecologist. I have done all tests and everything is fine. I am frustrated now. My partner did not undergo any test. Is it required? Can I take Clomid for ovulation?

Dr. Veena Madhankumar

Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

• As you have already conceived once, you will not have any problem.
  • Semen analysis is mandatory. If it is normal then you can go for ovulation induction.

For further information consult a childbirth educator online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/childbirth-educator

| 

I got period in mid follicle stimulation cycle. Is it fine?

Query: Hi doctor, I was going through follicle stimulation. My doctor started with Siphene 100 mg for five days, moved to FSH injections 75 for five days and when there was not enough growth in follicles she asked me to inject Humog 75 for two days. However, I got my periods the day I took the first Humog...  Read Full »

Can ovarian stimulation for IVF be started on the fifth day of menstruation?

Query: Hello doctor, I would like to know if the ovarian stimulation for IVF can be started on the fifth day of the menstruation or is it too late? My doctor said I should start the medication for ovarian stimulation on the fifth day of the menstruation because of her schedule but normally I used to start...  Read Full »

I cannot understand my semen analysis report. Please explain.

Query: Hello doctor,The semen analysis report is in my hand, but I cannot understand it.Liquefaction time- 30 minutes.Duration of abstinence- four days.Appearance- creamy white.Volume 4.0 ml.Ph 8Fructose- Present.Motility- 100.Spermatozoa- rapid 20%, slow 10%, non-progressive motility 5%, immotile 83%.Vita...  Read Full »

Ask a Childbirth Educator Now