Q. I want to get pregnant very soon. Can I take clomid for ovalution?

Dr. Veena Madhankumar
This is a premium question & answer published on Dec 21, 2017 and last reviewed on: Jan 20, 2022

I want to get pregnant very soon. Last year, when I was pregnant I missed it in three months. After that I am trying for the same. I am going through regular treatment with my gynecologist. I have done all tests and everything is fine. I am frustrated now. My partner did not undergo any test. Is it required? Can I take Clomid for ovulation?

#

• As you have already conceived once, you will not have any problem.
  • Semen analysis is mandatory. If it is normal then you can go for ovulation induction.

For further information consult a childbirth educator online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/childbirth-educator

|