Pregnant On Birth Control; Spotting On Birth Control;

How do I use the MTP Kit? Is it effective?

Query: Hello doctor, The period cycle of my fiancee falls on the 1st of every month. We had sex on the 13th and the 14th. She missed her periods this time and had a pregnancy test, which came back positive. She took a single tablet of Mifepristone at 2 p.m. The medical person asked her to take the first ...  Read Full »

Dr. Ravinder Kaur Khurana

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. There are two types of medicines in the MTP kit (medical termination of pregnancy), one is Mifepristone, and the other one is Misoprostol. They are not always successful. There are 4 % to 5 % chances that one may require a surgical evacuation. You should have got ...  Read Full »