Q. As I am going to get married, kindly guide me with your expertise advise.

Dr. Nidhi Jain Bukharia
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 01, 2016 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

My age is 25. My height is 180 cm and weight 84 kg. I am going to get married in the next six months. What should be the frequency of sex after marriage? My penis is about 11 cm while erect. Is it normal? What is average intercourse time? I can only hold up to 3 minutes. Is it normal? I am confused with so many questions and think its better to get a guidance from experts. When I searched on the internet, there are different views. Please guide me.

#

• Timing of sexual intercourse of 3 minutes is also within normal limit. It will increase when you will perform sexual intercourse regularly.
  • Erect penis of 11 cm is a good length. Have a happy married life ahead.
  • On the internet sources you will get so many views regarding sexual problems and many of them will misguide you.

For further doubts consult a sexologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

|