Q. Common techniques for premature ejaculation did not help me. What to do?

Dr. Utkarsh Sharma

I am facing premature ejaculation for about six to eight months. I tried all common techniques, but no result. I do not have any bad habits and no other problems with the body. Kindly help me.

#

I completely understand your problem and will try to help you out. Premature ejaculation is generally due to stress and anxiety rather than any physical deficiency. It is because of your higher expectations. It would help if you tried to divert your mind while having intercourse. You can talk more with your partner. This will help release performance anxiety. Try longer foreplay. You can excite her by fingering and clitoral stimulation. Another measure that can be effective is interrupting intercourse when you are about to ejaculate. Now using your thumb and index finger, rub (squeeze) your glans backward through the shaft. After 15 to 20 seconds, restart intercourse. This will give you more time. Repeat this. Weak pelvic floor muscles may reduce your capability to delay ejaculation. Kegel exercises can help strengthen these muscles. I suggest you watch a video on the internet regarding this. While masturbating, when you are about to attain orgasm, hold it and then restart it after a while. Practicing this regularly will help you gain control. Increase protein in your diet, including boiled eggs. Try these measures. If these do not work, we can start medication as well. It is best to try natural measures firstly. I hope this will helps you.

|