HomeAnswersSexologypremature ejaculationI have an early ejaculation, and my penis does not get as hard as it should. What to do?

How to deal with premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction in a 24-year-old male?

Share

The following is an actual conversation between an iCliniq user and a doctor that has been reviewed and published as a Premium Q&A.

Medically reviewed by

iCliniq medical review team

Published At November 8, 2023
Reviewed AtNovember 17, 2023

Patient's Query

I am a 24-year-old male. I weigh 264.5 pounds. I believe I have an issue with my penis. I might ejaculate early, and my penis would not get as much hard as it should be. The timing has gone worse. And I have a very bad habit of masturbation. I want to leave it and get healthier.

Answered by Dr. Raveendran S R

I can understand your concern about your symptoms.

There are many reasons for premature ejaculation, such as

1. Stressful work: night duties, twenty-four-hour jobs.
  2. Diabetes, hypertension, and thyroid issue affect premature ejaculation. Keeping your blood sugar, blood pressure, and thyroid hormones under control will help you.
  3. Long-term medication related to hypertension and anti-psychiatric medications.
  4. Frequent masturbation or prone masturbation.
  5. Excess porn.
  6. Receiving less foreplay from a partner or lack of knowledge regarding foreplay and female masturbation.
  7. Having an affair gives you a guilty feeling.
  8. Lack of exercise and obesity.
  9. You need to check fasting and post-prandial blood sugars to rule out diabetes and your blood pressure and thyroid profile to rule out thyroid issues. You can use tablet Duralast 30 mg as a temporary solution.

The natural method includes,

1. To increase the foreplay duration during sex, women should receive 15 to 20 minutes of foreplay, and men should receive ten to fifteen minutes of foreplay for a good blood supply to the penis for a long and hard erection.
    2. Foreplay should be in a relaxed manner.
    3. Your partner should learn to give foreplay in a way you do not ejaculate and enjoy.
    4. You can try relaxing music. Delay condoms can help you.
    5. Inserting the penis into the vagina is not everything in sex. Sex is not a race duration does not mean your partner is happy. Love your partner, learn about female masturbation, and give your partner orgasm and climax.
    6. Thank you.

Same symptoms don't mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!

Dr. Raveendran S R
Dr. Raveendran S R

Sexology

Community Banner Mobile
By subscribing, I agree to iCliniq's Terms & Privacy Policy.

Ask your health query to a doctor online

Sexology

*guaranteed answer within 4 hours

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. iCliniq privacy policy