Q. How to manage early ejaculation?

Published on Feb 06, 2018

I am an 18 year old male. I am 5 feet 5 inches tall and weigh 46 kg. I have been masturbating for the past 6 years and now I am sick. If I masturbate now for 5 to 6 times per month then I get jaundice. I have this problem since 3 years. I am suffering from night fall. Sometimes, it happens 3 times a week sometime 2 and 1. I cannot control my ejaculation. It happens within 30 second or less than a minute. I ejaculate 3 times in a day. Sometimes, semen also comes out in urine. Before I used to masturbate 4 times a week, but now for past two years I masturbate 2 times sometimes 3 times. These days I had little pain in my penis. I use both hand and pillow to masturbate. I also watch porn videos. Before I used to watch a lot, but from now I had minimized it. Nearly five months, I have been facing lots of health issues like jaundice, loss of appetite, weight loss, stomach problem, pneumonia and weakness. I have taken treatment for these, but jaundice is not getting cured. Now, I am suffering from pneumonia and under treatment.

Before 6 years or before masturbation I had no history of health issues. But after masturbation life is like a hell. Before I was addicted to masturbation, but now I am trying to control. When I masturbate then the day after pimples comes out in my face but from 1 year it has started to come on my chest and back. I search in the internet that masturbation do not cause any harm and it is completely natural and safe. But, this is not working on me. So, please help me to get rid of these problems. I want to masturbate and do not want to quit. So, please give me a way so that I can masturbate and stay healthy. My penis size is 5 inch long and foreskin is completely out. I get easily erected. I have attached the pictures of my penis. I am not very comfortable in sharing this, hence not discussed with anyone.

Andrology Geriatrics Psychiatry Psychologist/ Counsellor Psychotherapy Sexology
#

Thanks for using this platform. I read your query and understand your concerns.

• I have seen your attached photographs (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and anatomically nothing is abnormal with your penis.
  • Regarding masturbation, I need to stress it again that it is completely harmless and it is not related to your health issues. This kind of health problem can occur to all of us and there are multiple reasons for this.
  • I agree that you are facing jaundice issue with not much success. But, for that it will be better if you can attach your liver profile report from laboratory.
  • If you do not have, please get these tests done when you feel you have jaundice.
  1. HBsAg (hepatitis B surface antigen).
  2. Serum bilirubin.
  3. SGPT and SGOT (serum glutamic pyruvic transaminase and serum glutamic oxaloacetic transaminase).
  4. Serum alkaline phosphatase.
  5. GGT (gamma-glutamyl transpeptidase).
  6. Prothrombin time. 
  7. Serum proteins.
  8. Complete blood count.
  • These tests will help us to determine the cause of jaundice if any.
  • Regarding pneumonia, it may occur to any person and nobody is immune to it. In case you are getting it more frequently then you have to get your immune status checked. It will be appropriate to consult a specialist for further physical evaluation.
  • Regarding early ejaculation, I recommend you to practice kegel exercise. It is not possible for me to describe here but you can google Kegel exercise to learn tips.
  • You need to perform these contractions 30 times thrice a day making it 90 contractions per day. This will help you in controlling your sperms and to prevent night falls.

Revert back with the investigation reports to a sexologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

| 

Why am I having burning pain in penis with yellow colored urine?

Query: Hello doctor,Burning penis (pain), urine color yellow, smell like fish or ammonia. Whenever I eat hot food or hot drinks sometimes the burning increases. I feel a little better whenever I drink water. Please give me medicine for the above problem.  Read Full »

Will Masturbation cause Premature Ejaculation

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 32 year old unmarried male. I am suffering from premature ejaculation. I am masturbation from 13 years od age using sex toys. I am not lasting more than two minutes. I am taking antidepressants and doing squeeze technique. But, it does not help me. Kindly suggest medicine for prema...  Read Full »

Why am I having pain in penis after masturbating?

Query: Hello doctor, I pressed my penis hard while masturbating by something yesterday due to which my upper part of the penis is having pain. There is no scratch on the upper part, no problem in urine passing or bleeding but still paining. What can this be?  Read Full »

Ask a Sexologist Now