Q. How to manage early ejaculation?

Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar Choudhary and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Premature Ejaculation or Liver Tests? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am an 18 year old male. I am 5 feet 5 inches tall and weigh 46 kg. I have been masturbating for the past 6 years and now I am sick. If I masturbate now for 5 to 6 times per month then I get jaundice. I have this problem since 3 years. I am suffering from night fall. Sometimes, it happens 3 times a week sometime 2 and 1. I cannot control my ejaculation. It happens within 30 second or less than a minute. I ejaculate 3 times in a day. Sometimes, semen also comes out in urine. Before I used to masturbate 4 times a week, but now for past two years I masturbate 2 times sometimes 3 times. These days I had little pain in my penis. I use both hand and pillow to masturbate. I also watch porn videos. Before I used to watch a lot, but from now I had minimized it. Nearly five months, I have been facing lots of health issues like jaundice, loss of appetite, weight loss, stomach problem, pneumonia and weakness. I have taken treatment for these, but jaundice is not getting cured. Now, I am suffering from pneumonia and under treatment.

Before 6 years or before masturbation I had no history of health issues. But after masturbation life is like a hell. Before I was addicted to masturbation, but now I am trying to control. When I masturbate then the day after pimples comes out in my face but from 1 year it has started to come on my chest and back. I search in the internet that masturbation do not cause any harm and it is completely natural and safe. But, this is not working on me. So, please help me to get rid of these problems. I want to masturbate and do not want to quit. So, please give me a way so that I can masturbate and stay healthy. My penis size is 5 inch long and foreskin is completely out. I get easily erected. I have attached the pictures of my penis. I am not very comfortable in sharing this, hence not discussed with anyone.