Q. How to treat early ejaculation?

Dr. C Sharath Kumar
This is a premium question & answer published on Dec 10, 2020 and last reviewed on: Dec 31, 2020

Hello sir

I m getting problem of early ejaculation and having loe sensitivity on ny penis when it ejaculated ..i had never sex with anyone but m fear that i have problem is that right ?? Plz reply me ..waiting for your help

#

You have Premature Ejaculation (PE).

PE is ejaculating before you or your partner are satisfied .It is a common problem that is faced by most men at some point in their lives. Several factors can influence when ejaculation occurs. It can be controlled with some techniques. In extreme cases, medical treatment is required. Here are some treatments to help you get over PE.

1.Use Lignocaine gel or spray. Apply it over glans penis 15 minutes before intercourse.

2. Control your mind. Do Yoga and Meditation.

3. Slow down your pumping intercourse speed.

4. Do : Stop - Start technique.

5. You can use penile silicon rings or bands

6. Keep your penis clean always. Wash its head twice daily.

7. Pinch base of penis @ the peak of intercourse.

8. Ask your partner to do this pinching job.Ask her to gently pull your balls.

9. Withdrew penis and squeeze it and insert again.

10. Do Kleegel exercise.

11. Do Sun therapy for glans penis.it decreases your hypersensitivity.

12. Divert your attention.

13. Get Circumcision done, if you have not undergone earlier.

Frenelostomy may help, if you have tight Frenelum.

|