Welcome to icliniq.com.
Thank you for your query.
For premature ejaculation: For premature ejaculation, or ejaculating before you or your partner wanted you to, is a common problem that strikes most men at some point in their lives. Several factors can influence ejaculation , but it can be controlled with some forethought. In extreme cases, medical intervention may be required. Here are some strategies to help you get over premature ejaculation:
1. Use Lignocaine gel or spray. Apply it over the glans penis 15 minutes before intercourse.
2. Control your mind. Do yoga and meditation.
3. Slow down the speed of your intercourse.
4. Follow the stop-start technique.
5. You can use penile silicon rings or bands.
6. Keep your penis clean always. Wash its head twice daily.
7. Pinch the base of the penis when you attain the peak during intercourse.
8. Ask your partner to do this pinching job. Ask her to gently pull your balls.
9. Withdraw the penis, squeeze it, and insert it again.
10. Do Kegel exercise.
11. Do sun therapy for the glans penis.
12. Divert your attention.
13. Get circumcision done.
To Control Night Fall: Nightfall or wet dreams is a very common occurrence among men, especially among adolescents. This condition is characterized by involuntary ejaculation during sleep at night or in the early hours of the morning. The problem of nightfall can be very frustrating for young men because most of the time they do not understand the reason for it and also because it is a very embarrassing thing to discuss with not only their parents but also their peers. The frequency of these nocturnal emissions varies from person to person, most men only experience this condition in their adolescent years but few may suffer from it all through their lives. So as you can see this condition is very common and nothing really to worry about except in a very few cases where it is very frequently spread over a long period of time.
Studies have shown that using testosterone-based drugs can increase nocturnal emissions, so try avoiding these if you suffer from nightfall. Here are a few more things that you can try to limit.
1. You should start jogging or do brisk walking for at least 30 minutes every day.
2. You should avoid consumption of any liquid for at least two hours before going to sleep.
3. You should urinate just before going to bed.
4. You should avoid watching porn or erotic chats etc.
5. Start listening to soothing music which gives peace of mind and gives soothing effects like meditation.
6. You should start reading good books to keep the brain relaxed for a sound sleep.
7. If nightfall happens, you should not worry about this, because if you keep on thinking about nightfall or have the fear of nightfall at the time of sleeping then there are more chances that it will reoccur.
8. You should avoid constipation because an upset digestive system also sometimes causes this condition.
9. If the person is having the habit of taking milk at night then they should take milk in the evening instead of at night.
10. Kegel exercise also helps control night fall.
11. Do yoga and meditation.
Remember to talk to your doctor or a qualified professional like a doctor before you start or stop your medications and never self-medicate. There is nothing to be embarrassed about if you suffer from this problem as it is a normal physiological phenomenon.
I hope I have addressed your concerns. Feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.