Q. I am experiencing premature ejaculation with masturbation. Why?

Dr. Alexander Davis, Md

hello doctor,

I am a 18 year old boy and i always experience premature ejaculation during masturbation .

#

Thank you for contacting icliniq. I can very well understand your frustration. However, don’t worry, this issue will resolve by itself as you grow older. Your “sexual wiring” (nervous cascade) is still developing and will continue to do so until you’re about 23 to 25 years of age. In the meantime there is a medical solution for your issue. You can make your penis a bit numb with a cream that contains Lidocaine. This is normally sold and it is used for the people who have little wounds in their mouth, but you can use it also on the penis without any problem. It’s to use on the skin, do NOT swallow it!! Try this and come back here for a follow-up after a week so that we can decide if this treatment is good enough or if you need some more potent medical drug. I wish you success with this approach.

Age related hypersensivity of the penis.

None.

Age related premature ejaculation due to hypersensivity of the sexual arousal cascade.

Lidocaine cream to make the penis a bit numb before any sexual activity.

Follow-up here after one week.

| 

I have premature ejaculation after getting circumcised. What to do?

Query: Hi doctor,I had phimosis, so I got circumcised two years ago. But now, I have premature ejaculation after circumcision. I also have loss of sensation in my penis. Before circumcision, I enjoyed masturbating, but now I do not feel such enjoyment. What can I do? Was the decision to get circumcised wro...  Read Full »

Does masturbation cause acne?

Query: Hi doctor, I am having serious acne problem for almost eight years. My age is 22. I observed that when I masturbate, they occur. I will not do masturbation daily or excess. I will masturbate only twice a month. Another thing is that even though I do not do, acne comes sometimes. My face becoming...  Read Full »

Can masturbation prevent you from gaining weight?

Query: Very good afternoon Doctor,My question is I'm 19 years old boy and in this lockdown period I'm doing physical exercise for single hour daily. It has been three months now and with workout I'm also taking healthy diet to increase my weight but with that I'm doing masturbation by alternate days. Is it...  Read Full »

Vitamin D and COVID-19
Did you know COVID-19 patients with vitamin D deficiency are twice as likely to have severe complications, including dea...  Read more»
The New 'Super-Spreader' Strain of Coronavirus
A new variant of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, is spreading fast in parts of the UK. Read how this new var...  Read more»
How to treat my mother's sigmoid colon ulcer?
Hi doctor, My mother, who is 45 years old, has ulcers in the sigmoid colon for the last 15 years. The problem got reduce...  Read more»

Ask a Sexologist Now