Q. I ejaculate too early. I feel embarrassed. Please help.

Dr. Devendra
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 27, 2017 and last reviewed on: Jul 13, 2019

I am a 21 year old male. At the age of 13 to 18, I was addicted to masturbation once daily, but from the last two years, I am not masturbating. Last year, I found a leakage in case of sexual excitement, from my penis, and pain in the testicles at the moment of excitement. I consulted a well-reputed Ayurvedic doctor for same. He checked my rating and said that I have ED and PE. He gave me medicines for three months approx. After the course, I tried to have sex. After I got completely excited, my penis was fully erected but I was feeling pain in my testicles again and I ejaculated within 5 seconds, which was really embarrassing. I again went to the doctor. He said that it might be due to a urine infection and asked me to do a urine test and penile Doppler test. I did the same, but no luck. I am attaching all the reports. Help me, please.

Dr. Devendra

Urology
#

• Kindly read the below material and then ask further queries, if any:
  • Are you married? During these sexual encounters, were you relaxed? Is it a stable relation with confidence in each other? The brain is a larger sex organ than the penis or breast. Any sexual act should culminate in the satisfaction of both the partners to be successful. The way of having intercourse is more important than the physical appearance of your organs to your partner. Many marriages are under stress due to the need of sexual counseling. Social inhibition to seek medical advice on issues like premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction may lead to poor sexual quality of life.
  • For men who have premature ejaculation, a wide range of treatment is available.
  1. First, one should give importance to partner satisfaction. Foreplay is very important in sex. Considering sex as horse riding game is the biggest mistake. Directly inserting penis and knocking off in a minute is bound to leave the female partner dissatisfied. So, start lovemaking with minimum 20 minutes of foreplay, fondling, caressing and stimulate your female partner till she gets the orgasm. Then, you can have intercourse, and even if you have premature ejaculation now, it will not bother much.
  2. The next part is treating premature ejaculation and increasing intravaginal latency time. There are physical and medical ways to control premature ejaculation. Use of condom with local anesthetic gel on the inside of condom decreases sensitivity.
  3. Hold the movements for a moment when you feel the urge to ejaculate and start again once this feeling settles down.
  4. Squeezing of the penis at the base by the female partner may hold orgasm.
  5. If all these measures are not up to your satisfaction, then I suggest that a medication like Dapoxetine can be taken before sexual activity to delay orgasm.
  • The stepwise approach in this manner helps most of the patients. So, stop worrying about the size or appearance of your organs.

For more information consult a urologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/urologist

| 

I am unmarried. I tried to have sex with my fiancee. We were relaxed. We had foreplay for about half an hour, but after some time when I was completely erect, I had pain in my testicles. Please go through the reports I have attached.

Dr. Devendra

Urology
#

• For initial sexual experience and when it is infrequent, premature ejaculation is common. This will settle down with time.
  • Before that, take medicines which I am suggesting, for 15 days when you have a chance of sexual intercourse at least twice during this period to know the effect. Once you gain confidence, medicines will not be required.
  1. Tablet Tadaflo (Tadalafil) 5 mg daily evening or few hours before sex.
  2. Tablet Duralast (Dapoxetine) 30 mg one hour before sex.
  • Follow up after two weeks.

Revert after two weeks to a urologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/urologist

|