Q. I ejaculate within one minute of intercourse. Please suggest medicines for permanent cure.

Dr. Raveendran Sr
and medically reviewed by Dr. Chithranjali Ravichandran

I am 36 years male. I did a lot of masturbating and anal sex before marriage. I got married two years back. My sexual desires with my wife is unsatisfied. I have erection and early ejaculation problem. I ejaculate within one minute of intercourse before my wife does and after a single attempt, I cannot erect fully again. I consulted a doctor already and followed all his advise, medications, and did kegel exercise also. It is so embarrassing. Please prescribe me good medicines for permanent cure.

#

I understand your concern.

Your issue could be due to the following,

1) Stress related to work or family. Plan for regular exercise and yoga.

2) Depression.

3) Varicocele.

4) Fear of failure (having one episode of erectile dysfunction may make you feel you will end up with erectile dysfunction).

5) Low self-esteem (chronic masturbation).

6) Homosexuality.

7) Religious constraints.

8) Smoking and alcohol.

9) Long-term illness such as cardiac disease, thyroid disease, kidney disease, or other diseases with long-term medication.

10) Negative attitude towards your partner.

11) Hormonal issues like a thyroid issue, low testosterone.

12) Long-term drug usage.

13) Diabetes and hypertension.

I suggest you take the following test to rule out the cause,

1) Doppler of penis.

2) Ultrasound of pelvis and scrotum.

3) Blood pressure.

4) RBS (random blood sugar).

5) Free T3 (triiodothyronine),T4 (thyroxine), TSH (thyroid-stimulating hormone), and testosterone.

Share more details regarding the reasons mentioned above to work on diagnosis and treatment.

For a temporary solution, I suggest taking tablet Mildfil 5 mg (Tadalafil) twice daily and tablet Duralast 30 mg (Dapoxetine Hydrochloride) 30 minutes before sex.

Thanks for replying.

I attached the report of my whole body check-up as a reference for the above questions. I do not smoke, drink, or take any abusive drugs. I do not have any stress related to work or family. I am facing this issue for a long back and looking for a permanent solution. I do not get a harder erection, and it does not stay longer. Would you please help to experience absolute sexual pleasure by fixing my erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation?

Thanks.

#

I checked your report (attachments are removed to protect the patient's identity). Your report shows increased cholesterol, low urea, and increased liver enzymes. I suggest to plan for regular exercise and yoga. Once you start doing your exercise and yoga, you will produce more natural testosterones and stamina to stay long in sex. For temporary solution you take tablet Mildfil 5 mg twice daily for 30 days and tablet Duralast 30 mg 30 minutes before sex. For lowering your cholesterol take tablet Lipikind 10 mg (Atrovastatin) every night after food for 30 days.

|