Q. I have premature ejaculation after getting circumcised. What to do?

Answered by Dr. Bharat Udey and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Premature Ejaculation or Anxiety? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I had phimosis, so I got circumcised two years ago. But now, I have premature ejaculation after circumcision. I also have loss of sensation in my penis. Before circumcision, I enjoyed masturbating, but now I do not feel such enjoyment. What can I do? Was the decision to get circumcised wrong?