Q. I have premature ejaculation with ejaculating period less than a minute. Please help.

Dr. Saurabh Pandey

I am 30 years old. I am facing premature ejaculation and my ejaculation time is less than one minute. Please help.

I am currently taking Prodep capsules daily.

Dr. Saurabh Pandey

Family Physician General Practitioner
#

Do not worry. It is completely curable. You need to send me a detailed history of your condition including the onset and progression, dietary habits, and addiction. Then we can proceed with your treatment. And please stop Prodep (Fluoxetine), because it will do more harm than good.

Follow up after two days with detailed history.

| 

I am facing this problem for the last three to four years. It started after masturbation, but now I cannot hold the ejaculation for more than one minute or less than that. I take eggs, paneer, chicken, almonds and some fruits in my diet. And I smoke thrice in a day and drink weekly. I started to take Prodep capsules as prescribed by some doctor on online consultation.

Dr. Saurabh Pandey

Family Physician General Practitioner
#

This is one of the most common problem the youngsters are facing throughout the world, so you are not alone in this and for this you do not have to panic also. And the entire credit for this goes to porn industry and excessive masturbation. So the best treatment you need is to stop masturbation.

Now, I know you will say there are many benefits of masturbation and you will also have many articles written by many respected people to prove your point. Let me tell you, I am a doctor and I have seen patient literally crying because of what masturbation has done to them. There are no worse addiction in 21st century than this.

Coming to your situation. I am not going to prescribe any drugs just for the sake of it because I know it can be treated without it. I am keeping it as our last option. So the next time when you masturbate (now I am not encouraging you to masturbate) try this, squeeze the shaft of your penis between your thumb and two fingers then apply light pressure just below the head of the penis for about 20 seconds, and then the sexual activity can be resumed. This technique can be repeated as often as necessary. It helps you learn to delay ejaculation with the squeeze, and eventually, to gain control over ejaculation without the squeeze.

But please do not misuse this technique to increase your masturbation frequency.

Now I recommend you to do Kegel's exercise (five to six times daily). It will strengthen your pelvic floor and also helps in your premature ejaculation problem. You can take the help of the internet for more details about this exercise and decrease your smoking to one per day.

Now, I can tell you about how to stop masturbation completely, but first, you need to make positive attitude to quit it. I am keeping drugs as our last option purposely because it has to be taken under strict supervision. So follow as I have instructed and tell me how you felt after 10 days.

After 10 days.

| 

I tried both techniques but the condition is the same as it was earlier. Please suggest some medicines for PE.

Dr. Saurabh Pandey

Family Physician General Practitioner
#

Premature ejaculation takes at least two to three months to be cured completely. I am going to prescribe some medications. Continue this for 15 days then let me know. And do not stop the Kegal exercise even though these drugs will help you.

Take Duralast (Dapoxetine) tablet (two hours before sex with a full glass of water), and use Delay spray (apply this spray over glans of penis 30 minutes before sex and wash it completely 10 minutes before sex). Do not start sex before washing it completely.

This will definitely help you, but exercise is the permanent treatment.

Excessive masturbation.

Stop masturbating.

After 15 days.

| 

How to have a complete defecation?

Query: Hi doctor, I have a problem to defecate completely. It takes me more than 20 minutes to defecate completely. I also take more than two minutes to pass urine completely. I am very healthy. I consulted a doctor, and I have done various tests and examinations such as defecogram, balloon expulsion test...  Read Full »

Please suggest bulbospongiosus muscle exercise.

Query: Hi doctor, I heard of kegel exercise in women for tightening the pelvic floor muscles. It mainly describes about tightening of pubococcygeus muscles in the pelvic region. My doubt is that, is there any exercise to tighten the bulbospongiosus muscle which lies at the opening of vagina as like that ...  Read Full »

Dapoxetine did not work during intercourse. Why?

Query: Hello doctor, As per advise of doctor I have taken Dapoxetine (Duralast) 30 mg before 1 hour intercourse, it did not work? So can I take any other medicine or take higher composition of same medicine or two tablets before 1 hour?  Read Full »

Ask a Sexologist Now