Q. I suffer from premature ejaculation and erection problems. Kindly help.

Dr. Raveendran Sr
This is a premium question & answer published on Jan 22, 2021 and last reviewed on: Feb 22, 2021

I have a problem with early discharge, and some times I do not get erections. Please help.

#

I can understand your concern about the sex issue. Early ejaculation or premature ejaculation has many reasons.

1. Decreased sensation of the penis can be due to infection, diabetes, spinal injury, recent masturbation.

2. Stress due to work or family-related, or night duties.

3. Varicocele.

4. Fear of failure, having one episode of ED once may make you feel you will end up with ED.

5. Low self-esteem (chronic masturbation).

6. Smoking and alcohol.

7. Long term illness like cardiac disease, thyroid disease, kidney disease, and any other disease with long term medication.

8. Negative attitude towards your partner.

Kindly share more details so we can work on diagnosis and management. For a temporary solution, you can use Duralast plus (Dapoxetine Hydrochloride).

I have a fear of failure, and not able to stand for more than two minutes. I can make only five to six push, then I discharge. Please help me. What can I do? What dose of Duraplus tablet should I take, and how many days can I take?

#

Yes, you are suffering from premature ejaculation. I can help you with medication. You can start medication for now, and if the issue persists, we can plan for investigations.

PE.

Ultrasound scrotum and pelvis. Penis Doppler. Thyroid function test. Blood sugar. Serum testosterone free and total. Sex hormone-binding globulin, FH, LSH, Prolactin, PSA, liver function test, and urine complete.

PE.

PE (premature ejaculation).

Tablet Duralast 30 mg once a night 30 minutes before sex for two months, tablet Himalaya Confido twice a day for 30 days after food, tablet Carni G once a morning after food for 30 days.

Regular exercise and proper diet.

After 30 days.

|