Q. I want to cure premature ejaculation. Please help.

Answered by Dr. Radhakrishnan Nair B and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.


Do you have a question on Premature Ejaculation or Sexual Intercourse? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

Hello doctor,

I am having a premature ejaculation problem. I got married five months back. Initially two months back, I was able to do intercourse well but now before the start of the intercourse, I am getting the ejaculation. We are planning for a child now but I am much worried. My height is 187 cm and weight is 102 kg.

Related Questions:
Is my premature ejaculation due to fear or a lifelong problem?
I have premature ejaculation. How to stop it from happening?
I started bleeding from my vagina after rough sexual intercourse. Kindly help.

Dr. Radhakrishnan Nair B
Obstetrics And Gynaecology, Sexology


Welcome to icliniq.com.

I can understand your situation.

Premature ejaculation is not a disease of the body and it is seen in almost all men at some point. It occurs because of your tension and anxiety about performing sex or previous bad sexual experiences. Medicines can be taken initially to reduce your anxiety if you are married or having regular sex.

Practicing exercises to strengthen the muscles which help in ejaculation and retraining penis to ejaculate late would be a permanent solution rather than medicine. No permanent cure with allopathy, ayurveda or any system. It happens because of so many factors like as follows:

1. You have been training your penis to ejaculate early all these days.

2. You will be very anxious about losing the erection and will hurry up for intercourse.

3. Glans of the penis may be very sensitive.

4. The desire may be too much.

You can try tablet Duralast 30 mg two hours before sex only till you get confidence.

Ask your health query to a doctor online?
Ask a Doctor Online »
* guaranteed answer within 4 hours.

Related Questions & Answers

Is my premature ejaculation due to fear or a lifelong problem?
Query: Hello doctor, I am a 34 year old unmarried male. I can hold my ejaculation during foreplay with my girlfriend, but I cannot even control it for more than 30 seconds after entering into the vagina. Is this a problem of lifelong PE? Or is it happening due to fear or performance anxiety? Once I used c...  Read Full »
Dr. Ashok Kumar Choudhary

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. From the available description, it appears that there is a psychogenic premature ejaculation. Holding it for 30 minutes while having oral sex and not holding even for a few minutes during penetrative sex is clearly indicativ...  Read Full »
I have premature ejaculation. How to stop it from happening?
Query: Hello doctor,I am having premature ejaculation. How can I stop it from happening? It is killing my sex life.  Read Full »
Dr. Parth Singh
Psychologist Counsellor

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Premature ejaculation is the commonest sexual problem among young males. Most commonly it is caused and associated with performance anxiety. When you are preoccupied with ideas of not staying enough in bed and or not satisfying your partner. You should visit a psychiatris...  Read Full »
I have premature ejaculation after getting circumcised. What to do?
Query: Hi doctor,I had phimosis, so I got circumcised two years ago. But now, I have premature ejaculation after circumcision. I also have loss of sensation in my penis. Before circumcision, I enjoyed masturbating, but now I do not feel such enjoyment. What can I do? Was the decision to get circumcised wro...  Read Full »
Dr. Bharat Udey

Answer: Hello,Welcome to icliniq.com.Circumcision has nothing to do with the loss of penile sensations or premature ejaculation. It is just that you are correlating two things together as an explanation for yourself. You cannot say that you have premature ejaculation while masturbating.Premature ejaculation...  Read Full »

Ask your health query to a doctor online?
Ask a Doctor Online »
* guaranteed answer within 4 hours.

Ask a Doctor Online

* guaranteed answer within 4 hours

Most Viewed

Is it possible to cure my respiratory allergy and throat infection with some medicine?
Hi doctor, I am suffering from nose block, throat pain, fever, occasional running nose, and headache. I am taking Nasaf ...Read more »
Can inhaling enamel paint residual fumes cause health issues?
Hello doctor, I (66 years, 145 lbs) am using a can of enamel paint in my basement. Total of 1 to 2 minutes. Had a mask ...Read more »
Arthritis in Its Many Forms
Arthritis is defined as the inflammation of a joint. There are various types of arthritis and despite their similarities ...Read more »

Also Read Answers From