Q. I want to cure premature ejaculation. Please help.

Answered by Dr. Radhakrishnan Nair B and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Premature Ejaculation or Sexual Intercourse? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am having a premature ejaculation problem. I got married five months back. Initially two months back, I was able to do intercourse well but now before the start of the intercourse, I am getting the ejaculation. We are planning for a child now but I am much worried. My height is 187 cm and weight is 102 kg.