Q. I want to cure premature ejaculation. Please help.

Dr. Radhakrishnan Nair B

I am having a premature ejaculation problem. I got married five months back. Initially two months back, I was able to do intercourse well but now before the start of the intercourse, I am getting the ejaculation. We are planning for a child now but I am much worried. My height is 187 cm and weight is 102 kg.

Dr. Radhakrishnan Nair B

Obstetrics And Gynaecology Sexology
#

I can understand your situation.

Premature ejaculation is not a disease of the body and it is seen in almost all men at some point. It occurs because of your tension and anxiety about performing sex or previous bad sexual experiences. Medicines can be taken initially to reduce your anxiety if you are married or having regular sex.

Practicing exercises to strengthen the muscles which help in ejaculation and retraining penis to ejaculate late would be a permanent solution rather than medicine. No permanent cure with allopathy, ayurveda or any system. It happens because of so many factors like as follows:

1. You have been training your penis to ejaculate early all these days.

2. You will be very anxious about losing the erection and will hurry up for intercourse.

3. Glans of the penis may be very sensitive.

4. The desire may be too much.

You can try tablet Duralast 30 mg two hours before sex only till you get confidence.

| 

What is the reason for not ejaculating during sexual intercourse?

Query: Hello doctor,I am 70 but until recently have been very sexually active with my wife. I am in good health overall but have suffered from anxiety and depression my entire life. That usually has not interfered with my sex life. I have had a penile implant several years ago so getting an erection is not...  Read Full »

Is my premature ejaculation due to fear or a lifelong problem?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 34 year old unmarried male. I can hold my ejaculation during foreplay with my girlfriend, but I cannot even control it for more than 30 seconds after entering into the vagina. Is this a problem of lifelong PE? Or is it happening due to fear or performance anxiety? Once I used c...  Read Full »

Is it risky to have sexual intercourse with type 1 herpes patient?

Query: Hi doctor, I just recently started dating a man that informed me he has type 1 herpes. I want to know the risk factors and protective measures I can take if I choose to start a sexual relationship with him.  Read Full »