Q. Is there any remedy for premature ejaculation and low libido in Ayurveda?

Dr. Niveditha Srinivasamurthy

I am a 35-year-old male. I suffer from premature ejaculation and low libido. I am not currently on medication. I am non-diabetic and no other medication. Please prescribe Ayurvedic remedies.

Dr. Niveditha Srinivasamurthy

#

It is more important for you to find the cause of this. High blood sugar levels, lack of essential nutrients in the body, lack of sleep, stress and a bad lifestyle are some of the common causes.

My suggestions are:

1. Get a blood test done to rule of high blood sugar and deficiency.

2. Bring about changes in your lifestyle. Have food at the right time daily, exercise for 30 minutes every day. Include plenty of fresh fruits, vegetables and healthy natural supplements like almonds, dates, and walnuts in your daily diet.

3. Aswagandha lehyam, an excellent ayurveda medicine to treat the above symptoms. This is available in all leading ayurveda stores and also in online portals. Take one teaspoon of this medicine twice daily before food. Take it for two months and then follow up with me.

4. Almond oil, is a traditional time tested remedy to treat low libido and premature ejaculation. Take eight drops of almond oil mixed with a cup of unsweetened milk every day in an empty stomach first thing in the morning.

Above all, stop worrying and stay calm. Worry will only aggravate the problem.

|