Q. My penis is not getting hard while doing sex. What to do?

Dr. Sugreev Singh
and medically reviewed by Dr. K Shobana

I have issues during sex. My penis is not getting hard while doing sex. What to do?

#

I understand your concern and you can have this problem due to stress. You need to avoid it and other reasons can be associated with diet. Please take a protein-rich diet. Do some exercises for pelvic muscles. It increases circulation and everything will become fine. Please mention whether you ejaculate quickly, and from when you have this problem. Please answer these questions and I can help you further.

I have this problem for a year and I ejaculate quickly. I drink a lot and I think that it happens due to this reason. Please help me to maintain a happy sexual life.

#

Most of the men face premature ejaculation due to stress and drinking. I suggest you restrict alcohol drinking and reduce it to the minimum. Try to do different types of positions and talk this to your partner. Share your thoughts and so you will be free and you can have a better sexual life. Try to eat a healthy diet with juices, eggs, and vegetables. Please do kegel's exercise and it will help you a lot. Watch them online and do it for two weeks. If you still have this problem, then you can go for further testing and treatment.

If I follow these suggestions, how long will it take to solve this problem?

#

Try to follow the above-mentioned suggestions for two weeks. But follow them strictly. Please do some physical exercise daily like walking. Revert me after two weeks.

|