Q. My penis head is too sensitive, and I am unable to last longer in bed. Please help.

Dr. Purushottam Sah

I have very sensitive skin on the head of the penis, and that is why I cannot do longer in bed. I finish and come soon during sex. What can I do? Please advise.

#

I understand your concern. Sometimes, circumcision or removing the foreskin by operation helps. Otherwise, you can apply Manforce staylong gel (Lidocaine and Prilocaine) for 20 minutes before sex and wipe with a dry cloth just before penetration. I hope this helps.

I have foreskin but the head of the penis is not fully covered. But my main problem is that I cannot do longer during sex. Please advise.

#

I suggest you to apply the gel as mentioned earlier. I hope this helps.

Can you explain how to apply gel before 20 minute. How does appling gel help? Can I apply on with the condom? Please advise.

#

Apply to head of penis, 20 minutes before sex, wipe with dry cloth just before penetration. Use very little quantity.

Can apply I with condom? Is it PE? Does it happen with new couples? Please explain.

#

You can apply and wipe before putting on a condom. Since you release it early, it is PE (premature ejaculation). Premature ejaculation is very common and is usually not associated with any disease but may be due to anxiety. Sometimes, however, there may be a problem with the prostate gland and thyroid hormone. It is often a chronic problem, and you have to take medicines off and on. You can learn to control quick discharge by doing this exercise, pull your muscles that you pull at the end of urination for a few seconds, then release repeat this several times daily. Another is the stop-start technique: when you feel that you are going to ejaculate, stop the sexual stimulation and divert your mind, the penis will relax, after sometime start the stimulation again and repeat the procedure. Over a few months, you will gradually increase your ejaculation time. In a new couple, it is expected, and with experience, you learn to control ejaculation. I hope this helps.

Can you sugest me some medication for this?

#

You have to get some tests done. Medicine is all that is used for psychiatric conditions, so it can not be advised as such.

What are the test to be done? Please explain.

#

These tests are not specific to premature ejaculation. Tests are to exclude if you have any physical cause for premature ejaculation. If any physical reason is found, then it can be treated. If no physical cause is found, it is a psychological issue for which a psychiatrist should be consulted.

Tests are

1. Semen culture and sensitivity test.

2. Ultrasound test of Prostate

3. Blood tests: CBC (complete blood count), sugar test, TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone), and T4 (thyroid test).

|