Q. Why is my erection weak and semen watery?

and medically reviewed by Dr. Preetha J

I am 27 years old, and my weight is 48 kg. I have done over masturbation for around seven years (mainly prone). Now I am observing weak erections, and semen is not thick. After one erection, if I try to masturbate once again, it will be feeble, and so on; very rarely, I feel some pain in the pelvic area. At that position, I will feel weak and tired. I have undergone an ultrasound test, and the doctor said the report was fine and gave a few medicines, which did not make me better. I am suffering from a psychological issue like anxiety. I do not smoke or drink. I have a lack of appetite. I am not diabetic, and my BP is normal. Kindly please advise.

#

I want to tell you that it is safe to masturbate. Masturbation does not cause any weakness. Most of the individuals masturbate. If you have a poor erection, then most likely it is due to psychological issues. The pain might be due to some mild infection. Your USG (ultrasonography) is normal, so no need to get worried. Remain relaxed. Just try to distract your mind. Avoid thinking that you have any weaknesses. To improve an erection, which in turn improves your confidence, you can take tablet Tentex Forte (natural herbs and Bhasma) twice daily. It is herbal medicine, and this will help in good erection and alleviate your stress. Once your focus is gone, you will get an erection without the drug. Even prone masturbation is safe. It could cause minor injuries.

Thanks.

| 

I am not getting erection with sexual thoughts. Why?

Query: Hello doctor, Due to masturbation, my penis has no sense in it. It is not erecting also even if sexual thought comes in my mind. Kindly help.  Read Full »

My health is deteriorating due to masturbation. What do I do?

Query: Hello, I am a 30 year old male. I do not have any other health issues. My problem is regarding my deteriorating health condition after each masturbation. Usually I have been masturbating since very longtime. But since last few months, I have reduced the frequency to once in a week. After each mastur...  Read Full »

I have mild pain on erection. Can I be developing Peyronie's disease?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 22-year-old male. I over masturbate sometimes. Generally, I masturbate twice a day. Recently, I noticed mild pain when I had an erection. The pain was in the mid part of my penis. The pain went away as the erection subsided. I masturbated in the prone method that is lying down...  Read Full »

Vitamin D and COVID-19
Did you know COVID-19 patients with vitamin D deficiency are twice as likely to have severe complications, including dea...  Read more»
The New 'Super-Spreader' Strain of Coronavirus
A new variant of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, is spreading fast in parts of the UK. Read how this new var...  Read more»
How to treat my mother's sigmoid colon ulcer?
Hi doctor, My mother, who is 45 years old, has ulcers in the sigmoid colon for the last 15 years. The problem got reduce...  Read more»