My brother is 69 years old. Having HT and DM. He is presently taking the following medicines:
1) Amlong-H for BP.
2) Zita-met plus 20 or 500 mg for sugar.
3) Amaryl M2 for sugar.
4) Flodart plus for urine.
5) Orcerin GM for knee pain.
Since the last two days, he has a fever and started the following medicines:
1) Crocin 650.
2) Naprosyn 500.
4) Faronem Er 300 mg.
5) Fourts B vitamin tablet.
6) Aciloc 150 mg.
First, we have done his COVID Test, and it is negative since he has already taken both vaccines.
1) Rapid Antigen is negative.
2) HRCT is normal.
3) His Blood Test says CRP-146 and WBC-17900.
4) Urine normal with micro organism positive.
5) Today, his PSA has come to 25.
His urine culture report is pending. What medicines should be added to reduce the infection? What further investigation are required? I have attached the reports for your reference. Please give your suggestion.