Psoriasis Treatment

What can be done for flaking in scalp and patches on the body?

Query: Hi doctor, I have dandruff issue from childhood. Now I have got flakings in the scalp and I got round patches on back and back side of the ear and on the hand, elbow area. They are itchy and size is increasing after month. Please suggest the best treatment.  Read Full »

Dr. Ashwini V Swamy

Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. With your history it seems like psoriasis, though I cannot confirm without seeing the pictures. Please attach your clinical pictures so that I can look at the extent of involvement and suggest you appropriate treatment.  Read Full »