Punarnava Guggulu

Please suggest ayurvedic treatment for a cyst in the testis.

Query: Hello doctor, I am having a cyst in one of my testes, and the nerves in my testicles are swollen. I came to know this through ultrasound. I heard Kalarchi powder mixed with pepper and castor oil can be applied on my testicles to cure the above said problems. Please guide me on how to proceed with th...  Read Full »

Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. Kalarachi powder is a Siddha medicine, and it is used to treat hydrocele in males. A hydrocele is a problem where water is present in testes. As far as the cyst is concerned, you can give it a try because it does not always have 100 % results. ...  Read Full »

Can hypothyroidism be cured with only ayurvedic medicines?

Query: Hello doctor, I would like to know if my hypothyroidism can be cured without taking the synthetic hormones, through Ayurveda only. In the allopathic approach, the hormone needs to be taken for the rest of one's life and I am a bit scared of it. It is possible I may also be diabetic and will need to ...  Read Full »

Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query and saw all your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The thyroid gland makes thyroid hormones on a regular basis because it is necessary daily for metabolism and for other body functions. That is why when it is prescribed o...  Read Full »

How to get rid of my kidney stone naturally?

Query: Hello doctor,I have a kidney stone of 4.4 mm at the joint of the left side kidney to the ureter. I also have a mild swelling in my left kidney, while the kidney function test is normal. My stone was not detected on the ultrasound, but it is visible in the CT Scan. I had blood in the urine 12 days ...  Read Full »

Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello,  Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. The urologist's suggestion is right. The kidney swelling can lead to a further damage in the kidney. The blood in the urine was due to a friction of the stone with the kidney surface. There is no blood in the urine now either due to a mild ch...  Read Full »