Fluid or pus-filled small bumps on the skin are called pustules. Pustules are commonly seen during acne. The other causes are an allergic reaction, insect bites, and environmental irritants.

Recently Answered Questions Recently Answered Questions

All the answers published in this website are written by Verified medical doctors, therapists and health experts. The Content has been moderated by iCliniq medical review team before publication. Post your medical clarifications on iCliniq by choosing the right specialty and get them answered. Your medical queries will be answered 24/7 by top doctors from iCliniq.

Treatment for Canker Sores with Pus

Query: Hello doctor, I have a couple of canker sores and two are on my lip and has pus in them and two on the bottom. Can you tell me what to do with them?  Read Full »

Dr. Himayoon Majeed Mir

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have been through your query and I can understand your concern. Canker sores are a characteristic feature of syphilis. This syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease. Purulent pustules are generally seen which burst to form canker sores. You should get yourself t...  Read Full »

ask-doctor-img Ask a Doctor Online

* Your first query consult is free!

Search for a Health Issue

Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.