Q. I am worried about the effects of radiation from a CT scan. Please help.

Answered by Dr. Sugandh Garg and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Radiation Hazards or Radiation Exposure? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a 26 year old female. I am worried after reading about the effects of radiation from a CT scan. I had two separate scans within a month. Both the scans were for the chest, abdomen, and pelvis. The doctors were looking for a potential lymphoma, but nothing conclusive was found. I am worried about the future cancer risk. Please help.