Rampant Caries

I have developed multiple cavities in eight months though I brush well. Please advise.

Query: Hello doctor, I am convinced that I have a lot of cavities. I was inspecting my teeth the other day and I have multiple points of concern and I am now afraid to get to the dentist. I have my six-month cleaning in days and I am anxious. I have two small smooth dots on two teeth on the side. Is this a...  Read Full »

Dr. Muzaffer Hussain Parray

Dentist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The black dots would be the carious lesions. It does not matter if you take much care and do regular brushing, with time the carious lesions increase in the dental arch. You need to get it filled by a dentist as soon as possible. The multiple carious teeth happen becau...  Read Full »