Q. How to control recurrence of chocolate cyst in ovary using ayurvedic medicine?

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai

I have undergone cystectomy in my left ovary to remove a chocolate cyst of 9 cm. It was done before two years. After that, I got conceived, and my baby boy is five months old now. I got my first period after three months of delivery, and I experienced mild pain in my left lower abdomen.

I am experiencing mild constant lower abdomen pain. I have done an ultrasound and found the existence of the cyst with a size of 3 cm. As I was feeding my baby, I was told to wait for the baby to reach six months. I am worried about the cyst growth. I am looking for solutions to stop them growing. Please help.

#

Ovarian cysts are commonly known as PCOD. A cyst is a form of an immature ovum. It occurs due to hormonal imbalance, and it causes irregular menstruation. In this concern, some ayurvedic medicines taken along with yoga practices are beneficial. You need to have a regular check-up of your thyroid profile and USG abdomen.

You can take the following medicines to prevent the further growth of cyst and to regulate the periods. Take Hyponid charak two tablets twice a day with warm water after meals. Take Kanchanara Guggulu (Kanchanara with Varuna) two tablets twice a day with warm water after meals. You can consume M2 tone syrup (Ashoka with Ashwagandha) 10 ml twice a day after meals. You can take Arogyavardhini Vati (Shuddha Guggulu with Shilajit) one tablet twice a day with warm water after meals.

Do regular yoga like kapalbhati, Mandukasana and Ardhamatsyendrasana, Pranayama like anuloma vilom, Nadi sodhan and bhramari. These are very effective. Avoid eating spicy and fried junk foods. Drink plenty of water. Eat fibrous foods and fruits as well as green leafy vegetables. Do these things and provide your valuable feedback after a month.

|