Q. After shaving, I had few red bumps and rashes around and between the anus. Why?

Dr. Srinivas Goud B

I had shaved my pubes and hair between my anus two days ago. Few hours after shaving, I experienced severe itching, so I applied moisturizer and baby powder. But today I noticed a few red bumps and rashes around my penis and between my anus. Also, the skin on my balls has become dry and is peeling off. Please help.

#

Some skin types are sensitive to blades, and the reaction that you described looks like hypersensitivity of your skin to the blade. Also, it could be because of using an unclean blade. I suggest you use the Montair LC tablet Levocetirizine, Monteleukast) two times a day for three days for controlling the skin rash. Also from the next time consider using a trimmer instead of a blade. Please get back to me if you have more questions.

|