Q. There are red spots on the penis with no itching. Kindly advice.

Answered by Dr. Rabia and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A

Do you have a question on Red Spot On Penis or Protected Sex? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

Male received protected oral and gave protected anal sex to a sex worker. She sat on his chest. It was a licensed establishment which claimed she had been tested regularly. Three days later ended up in the hospital with diarrhea (yellow with mucus) and intense fatigue like never before. They performed many tests and found nothing. Symptoms cleared. Ten days later did STI and STD tests which found nothing. After three weeks he started getting intermittent red spots on the penis. Now balls are very red with no itching.