Q. I am 30 years old, and I want to reduce my belly fat without exercise. Please help.

Dr. Atul Prakash

I am 30 years old. I want to reduce my belly fat. Actually, I do not have time for exercise. I sleep at 4.30 AM and wake up at 11 PM. Can you help me to reduce my fat?

#

Is it work that makes you sleep so late? This is one of the factors that needs change. The other thing is that you need to exercise and eat regularly. You need to burn 3000 Kcal daily, and to do that, you will need to exercise for 45 to 60 minutes daily with a combination of aerobic and weight training. You need to eat 1500-2000 Kcal daily and drink plenty of water and keep your vitamin D levels normal. In addition, check your thyroid function too. Finally, melatonin (your sleep hormone) may be disrupted due to poor sleep patterns, and that needs to be corrected.

|