Q. I want to lose my belly fat. Please give me a solution.

Dr. Swapan Banerjee
This is a premium question & answer published on Feb 05, 2016 and last reviewed on: Apr 15, 2019

In two months, I am going to be 24. My weight is 52 kg and my height is 5 feet 3.5 inches. I want to lose some weight, especially belly fat and side fat. Please give me a solution. Thank you.

Dr. Swapan Banerjee

Dietician Fitness Expert Nutritionist
#

Thanks for your question.

I can see your BMI (body mass index) is 20.0. This is quite standard as per your weight and height are concerned.

For losing weight, you should go for meal planning that is diet. Maintain disciplined lifestyle, rest and also daily few free hand exercises has to be practiced. You can go for complete diet chart. You can take green tea and lemon in the morning with rigorous exercises.

|