Q. Had a breakup. Please help me come out of my feeling.

Mehwish Mursaleen
This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 31, 2016 and last reviewed on: Jun 17, 2020

I am 25 years old. My problem is that I loved a girl and now she moved away from me. She rejected my proposal. Now, I am getting suicide ideas. Please help me to come out of this.

#

• You need grief management instantly or else your feelings can become intense and after two months of similar condition, it may develop into a full-blown depressive episode. For this, consult a psychologist in person.
  • Try to share your feelings with someone close to you, suppose a family member or a friend.
  • Try to be around people, do not spend time alone as it can intensify your suicidal ideation.
  • Try to keep yourself busy and distract from such thoughts. Even you will not feel like going out of your home, but do go out with a friend or closed one.
  • Find something to engage yourself. It could be any activity you previously enjoyed.
  • Do a relaxation exercise or deep breathing to calm down.

For further information consult a psychologist counsellor online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/psychologist-counsellor

|